大侦探福尔摩斯1在线观看(美剧福尔摩斯演绎法Elementary 全集第1季第1集剧版本完版)

小欢 901 2023-06-30 21:48:05

「美剧」福尔摩斯:演绎法/Elementary 全集第1季第1集剧版本完版

剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸质版

在大家纷纷质疑,将这位充满大不列颠绅士之味,疯狂又前卫的侦探搬到美国是不是合理时,CBS却宣布,已经与英国著名演员约翰·李·米勒(Jonny Lee Miller)签约,这位曾经出演了《神奇律师》(Eli Stone),并客串了Showtime热门剧集《嗜血法医》(Dexter)的英国男演员,将在《Elementary》中饰演居住在纽约城中大侦探福尔摩斯。鉴于这部剧将来自CBS,那么它的风格也许无[展开全文]

在大家纷纷质疑,将这位充满大不列颠绅士之味,疯狂又前卫的侦探搬到美国是不是合理时,CBS却宣布,已经与英国著名演员约翰·李·米勒(Jonny Lee Miller)签约,这位曾经出演了《神奇律师》(Eli Stone),并客串了Showtime热门剧集《嗜血法医》(Dexter)的英国男演员,将在《Elementary》中饰演居住在纽约城中大侦探福尔摩斯。鉴于这部剧将来自CBS,那么它的风格也许无法像盖·里奇的电影版和BBC三集片一样偏幽默,沉重的故事是可以预见的。尽管如此,CBS在这样两个“前辈”的重压下,依旧敢预定导航集,可见其十足信心,很有可能这部剧将会成为明年的大热。而巧合的是,约翰·李·米勒和电影版及BBC版的演员们都有不小的交集:他和电影版的“华生医生”裘德·洛是同学,两人一同创办了Natral Nylon制片公司,还是公认的BFF。而米勒在去年,还曾经和BBC版的“夏洛克”本尼迪克特·康伯巴奇一同出演了英国著名导演丹尼·鲍尔的话剧《弗兰肯斯坦》(Frankenstein)。

【剧本】:

The bittersweet between my teeth Trying to find The in-betweens Fall back in love eventually Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah The bittersweet between my teeth Hello? Yeah, I'm coming to get him in I'm sorry, did you say he escaped? Hi.

=>我的牙齿之间的苦涩尝试寻找之间的最终坠入爱河是的,是啊,是的,是啊我的牙齿之间苦乐参半?是的,我来接他进来对不起,你说他逃了吗?你好。

It's Joan Watson.

=> 这是Joan Watson。

On the off chance you haven't already been contacted by Hemdale, your son left rehab a little early this morning.

=> 如果你还没有和Hemdale联系过,那么你的儿子今天早上有点儿早点康复了。

I'm already at his house to see if he's here.

=> 我已经在他家看他是否在这里

I'll call you if there's a problem.

=> 如果有问题,我会打电话给你。

Excuse me, I'm looking for Mister Hello? Excuse me, Mister-- Shh! My name is Joan Watson.

=> 对不起,我在找你好先生?对不起,先生,嘘!我叫Joan Watson。

I've been hired by your father to be your sober companion.

=> 我被你父亲雇用为你的清醒伙伴。

He told me he was going to e-mail you about me.

=> 他告诉我他要给我发电子邮件。

I'm here to make the transition from your rehab experience to the routine of your everyday life as smooth as possible, so I will be living with you for the next six weeks, which means I'll be available to you 24/7.

=> 我在这里要尽可能顺利地从你的康复经历过渡到你日常生活的日常生活,所以我将在未来的六个星期与你同住,这意味着我将全天候为你提供服务。

Do you believe in love at first sight? Um I know what you're thinking: the world is a cynical place, and I must be a cynical man, thinking a woman like you would fall for a line like that.

=> 你相信一见钟情吗?嗯,我知道你在想什么:世界是一个愤世嫉俗的地方,我必须是一个玩世不恭的人,想像你这样的女人会这样下去。

Thing is it isn't a line, so please hear me when I say this.

=> 这是不是一个线,所以当我这样说,请听我说。

I have never loved anyone as I do you right now in this moment.

=> 我从来没有像现在这样爱你。

Do you believe in love at first sight? I know what you're thinking: the world is a cynical place, and I must be a cynical man, thinking a woman like you would fall for a line like that.

=> 你相信一见钟情吗?我知道你在想什么:这个世界是一个愤世嫉俗的地方,我必须是一个玩世不恭的人,以为像你这样的女人会这样下去。

Thing is, it isn't a line, so, please hear me when I say this.

=> 事情是,这不是一条线,所以,当我这样说,请听我说。

I have never loved anyone as I do you right now, in this moment.

=> 在这一刻,我从来没有像现在这样爱你。

Spot on.

=> 发现。

Sherlock Holmes.

=> 夏洛克·福尔摩斯。

Please don't get comfortable.

=> 请不要舒服。

We won't be here long.

=> 我们不会在这里很久。

Mr.

=> 先生。

Holmes, did your father tell you about me or not? Uh, he e-mailed, said to expect some sort of addict-sitter.

=> 福尔摩斯,你父亲是否告诉过你关于我的事情?呃,他发电子邮件说,期待某种瘾君子。

Well, then he explained his conditions with respect to your sobriety? Well, if you mean his threats to evict me from this, the shoddiest and the least renovated of the five-- count them, five-- properties he owns in New York, then yeah, he made his conditions quite clear.

=> 那么,他解释了你的清醒状况?那么,如果你的意思是他的威胁把我驱逐出去的话,那么五个人中最小的和最少重新装修的 - 他在纽约拥有的五个物业 - 那么他呢,他的条件是非常清楚的。

I refuse your, quote-unquote, "help," I wind up on the street.

=> 我拒绝你的,不加引号的“帮助”,我在街上摆弄。

It's my understanding that most sober companions are recovering addicts themselves, but you've never had a problem with drugs or alcohol.

=> 这是我的理解,大多数清醒的同伴自己正在恢复上瘾,但你从来没有与毒品或酒精问题。

Your father told you.

=> 你父亲告诉过你

Of course he didn't.

=> 当然他没有。

Uh, would you care to explain why you broke out of your rehab facility the same day you were being released? Bored.

=> 呃,你是否想解释你为什么在你被释放的同一天从你的康复设施中脱离出来?无聊。

You were bored? No, I am bored right now.

=> 你很无聊?不,我现在很无聊

It happens often; you'll get used to it.

=> 它经常发生;你会习惯的。

Regarding our mutual friends at Hemdale, I'd say they should be thanking me for exposing the flaws in their rubbish security system, wouldn't you? Excellent.

=> 对于我们在Hemdale的共同朋友,我想说他们应该感谢我揭露他们的垃圾安全系统的缺陷,不是吗?优秀。

There was a woman leaving just as I got here.

=> 有一个女人就像我到这里一样离开了。

Did she get you high? Actually, about six feet.

=> 她让你高吗?其实大约六英尺

I actually find sex repellent.

=> 我其实找到性别驱避剂。

All those fluids and all the sounds, but my brain and my body require it to function at optimum levels, so I feed them as needed.

=> 所有这些液体和所有的声音,但我的大脑和我的身体要求它在最佳水平的功能,所以我根据需要喂养他们。

You're a doctor; you understand.

=> 你是个医生你明白。

Uh, I'm not doctor.

=> 呃,我不是医生。

Were a doctor-- a surgeon, judging by your hands.

=> 是一个医生 - 一个外科医生,用你的双手来判断。

Is your car parked nearby? Uh, yes, it's just outsi How did you know I had a car? Parking ticket-- fell out of your purse when you dropped it.

=> 你的车停在附近吗?呃,是的,这只是外面你怎么知道我有一辆车?停车票 - 掉在你的钱包掉下来。

Can't have one without the other, can you? We're late.

=> 不能没有一个,你能吗?我们来晚了。

We need to get going.

=> 我们需要走了。

Uh, late for what? Actually, scratch the car.

=> 呃,迟到了吗?其实,刮伤汽车。

Manhattan Bridge is down to a single lane.

=> 曼哈顿桥下到单线。

We'll take the tube instead.

=> 我们将采取管代替。

Look at this place.

=> 看看这个地方

Yuck.

=> 呸。

Can't wait for you to tidy it.

=> 不能等你收拾它。

Prior to my stint in junkie jail, I worked as a consultant at Scotland Yard.

=> 在加入监狱之前,我曾在苏格兰场担任顾问。

Your father told me-- he said you were a detective? I was a consultant.

=> 你父亲告诉我 - 他说你是个侦探?我是一名顾问。

I wasn't paid for my services, and therefore I answered to no one but myself.

=> 我的服务没有报酬,因此我除了自己以外,没有人回答。

What about London? What about it? He told me that's where you bottomed out.

=> 伦敦呢?那怎么样?他告诉我,那是你最底的地方。

He thinks something happened to you there-- he just doesn't know what.

=> 他认为你身上发生了什么事 - 他只是不知道该怎么办。

Handsome woman, your mother.

=> 漂亮的女人,你的母亲。

It's very big of her to take your dad back after the affair.

=> 这件事情让你爸爸回来,真是太大了。

How could you possibly? You still haven't told me where we're going yet.

=> 你怎么可能?你还没有告诉我我们要去哪里。

About that, I think you and Father will be pleased to hear I have devised a post-rehab regimen for myself that'll keep me quite busy.

=> 关于这一点,我想你和父亲会很高兴听到我为自己设计了一个康复后治疗方案,这让我很忙。

I decided to resume my work as a consultant here in New York.

=> 我决定在纽约这里以顾问身份恢复工作。

Tell me, how do clients typically introduce you? What do you mean? I-I mean I find it hard to believe they'd actually tell someone they've been assigned a glorified helper monkey.

=> 告诉我,客户通常如何介绍你?你什么意思?我 - 我的意思是,我很难相信他们实际上会告诉某人他们被分配了一个荣耀的帮助猴子。

Helper monkey? Well, you and I have what's known as companion/client confidentiality, which means that you can introduce me however you like.

=> 帮手猴?那么,你和我有什么叫伴侣/客户机密,这意味着你可以介绍我,但是你喜欢。

Friend, coworker, relative, and I'll play along.

=> 朋友,同事,亲戚,我会一起玩。

But to be honest, most clients just call me their companion.

=> 但说实话,大多数客户只是叫我他们的同伴。

Hm.

=> 嗯。

Captain Gregson.

=> 格雷格森上尉

Ah.

=> 啊。

Holmes.

=> 霍姆斯。

How you doing? Miss Watson, this is Captain Gregson.

=> 你好吗?沃森小姐,这是格雷格森上尉。

Captain Gregson, this is Miss Watson, my personal valet.

=> 格雷格森上尉,这是我的个人代客沃森小姐。

How do you do? She waits out here.

=> 你好吗?她在这里等着。

I'm afraid she's quite crucial to my process, Captain.

=> 恐怕她对我的过程非常重要,上尉。

It's okay, really.

=> 没关系,真的。

Actually, it isn't.

=> 其实不然。

At least not according to my father's e-mail.

=> 至少不是根据我父亲的电子邮件。

Well, consider this my place of business.

=>那么,考虑一下我的工作地点。

Consider every wretched hive of depravity and murder in this city my place of business.

=> 想想在这个城市我的营业场所的每一个猥琐和谋杀的蜂巢。

Unless, of course, you don't think you have the stomach for the work I do.

=> 当然,除非你不认为自己有工作的胃口。

I'm good.

=> 我很好。

Could you put these gloves on, please? Dr.

=> 你能把这些手套戴上吗?博士

Richard Mantlo came home a few hours ago to find his door kicked in and his wife Amy Dampier, missing.

=> 理查德·曼托(Richard Mantlo)几小时前回到家门口,发现他的门被踢了进去,他的妻子艾米·丹皮尔(Amy Dampier)失踪了。

That's, uh that's Mantlo over there.

=> 那就是那边的曼特洛。

He's a headshrinker out at Sanbridge Hospital.

=> 他是三桥医院的头痛医头。

Says he caught an emergency last night, didn't get home till 5:00 a.

=> 他昨天晚上发现了一个紧急情况,直到五点才回家。

m.

=>米

Saw the front door, called 911.

=> 看到前门,叫911。

First officers on the scene found signs of-of a struggle in the kitchen and in the master bedroom.

=> 在场的第一批军官在厨房和主卧室发现了一个挣扎的迹象。

But no Ms.

=> 但没有女士

Dampier.

=> 丹皮尔。

Ransom demand? Hm.

=> 赎回需求?嗯。

What is it? I'm not sure.

=> 它是什么?我不确定。

Ms.

=> 女士。

Dampier's cell phone, have you recovered it? We have her cell phone? Thank you, Detective.

=> 丹皮尔的手机,你找到了吗?我们有她的手机?谢谢,侦探。

Hm.

=> 嗯。

Hm.

=> 嗯。

She either lost a tremendous amount of weight or underwent significant plastic surgery sometime in the last two years.

=> 她在过去两年的某个时候,要么失去了大量的体重,要么接受了大量的整容手术。

She looks the same in all the photos.

=> 她在所有的照片看起来都一样。

That's my point.

=> 这是我的观点。

Ovular frames are older, have been here longer You can tell by the way the wall has faded-- square frames newer.

=> 卵巢的框架是较旧的,在这里更长的时间你可以通过墙壁已经消失的方式 - 方形框架更新。

They're the only ones that feature Ms.

=> 她们是唯一以女士

Dampier.

=> 丹皮尔。

Coincidence? No.

=> 巧合?没有。

Check her cell phone.

=> 检查她的手机。

No photos of her older than two years.

=> 她没有两年以上的照片。

Yet there are countless pictures of other people in her life, as many as five years ago.

=> 然而在五年前,她的人生中有无数的照片。

I take it you two have worked together before? Yeah, ten years ago.

=> 我认为你们两个以前一起工作过?是的,十年前。

A few months after 9/11 I was assigned to Scotland Yard to observe their counterterrorism bureau.

=> 9/11之后的几个月,我被派到苏格兰场去观察他们的反恐局。

Holmes mostly worked homicides, but, uh our paths still crossed a few times.

=> 福尔摩斯大多是杀人的,但是,我们的道路还是跨过了几次。

Captain, if you please? Yeah? Ms.

=> 上尉,如果你愿意?是吗?女士。

Dampier knew her attacker.

=> 丹皮尔知道她的攻击者。

She let him into the house herself.

=> 她让他自己进了房子。

Captain, who-who is this guy? There are two broken glasses here.

=> 上尉,这个人是谁?这里有两个碎玻璃。

You can tell from the volume of shards.

=> 你可以从碎片的数量中知道。

Obviously, she was pouring a glass of water for her guest when he assailed her.

=> 很明显,当她殴打她的时候,她为她的客人倒了一杯水。

Right.

=> 对。

Is that something you would do if some nut job comes in and kicks your door in, you ask him if he's thirsty.

=> 如果某个坚强的工作进来并且把你的门推进去,你会问这个问题吗?你问他口渴吗?

Could I? Thank you.

=> 我可否?谢谢。

Base of glass number two.

=> 第二个玻璃基地。

If you take another glance at the boot print on the front door, you will see an almost imperceptible spot of blood where the heel made contact.

=> 如果你再看一眼前门的引导印,你会看到脚跟接触的血迹几乎察觉不到。

Lab tests, I'm certain, will conclude it's the victim's blood, and could only have been left there after the assault had already taken place.

=> 实验室测试,我敢肯定,会得出结论,这是受害者的血液,只有在袭击发生后才能留在那里。

Ms.

=> 女士。

Dampier let the man in because he was familiar to her.

=> 丹皮尔让这个男人进来,因为他对她很熟悉。

He kicked the door in as he exited to try to obscure this fact.

=> 他在退出的时候踢了一道门,试图模糊这个事实。

Also, he took something from the living room.

=> 另外,他从客厅拿了一些东西。

Note the symmetry of the space, hm? This wall is very nearly a reflection of that one.

=> 注意空间的对称性,hm?这堵墙几乎是这个的一个反映。

Pictures, pictures, knickknacks, knickknacks.

=> 图片,图片,knickknacks,小摆设。

I see balance everywhere, except this one space.

=> 除了这个空间之外,我到处都能看到平衡。

Hey, something was here-- what was it? I'm sorry? Maybe this isn't the best time.

=> 嘿,有什么东西在这里 - 是什么?对不起?也许这不是最好的时机。

No, no, please concentrate.

=> 不,不,请专心。

Something used to occupy that space.

=> 曾经占据那个空间的东西

I need you to tell me what it was.

=> 我需要你告诉我是什么

Uh, it was an old ring box-- Amy's grandmother gave it to her.

=> 呃,那是一个老戒指盒 - 艾米的祖母给了她。

Why? You said there were also signs of struggle in the master bedroom? Mm-hmm.

=> 为什么?你说主卧室里还有挣扎的迹象? MM-嗯。

What is it? Why is it so important that the kidnapper took a ring box? Kidnappers don't take trophies.

=> 它是什么?为什么绑架者拿了一个戒指盒这么重要?绑架者不拿奖杯。

Killers do.

=> 杀手们呢。

There's no body, genius.

=> 没有身体,天才。

There's no blood on the front stoop or walk, either.

=> 前面的弯道或走路都没有血迹。

It's rather difficult not to leave any when you're abducting someone with an arterial wound, wouldn't you agree? You're certain your men have been over every inch of this house? Of course.

=> 当你绑架一个动脉创伤的人时,不要留下任何东西,难道你不同意吗?你确定你的人已经过了这个房子的每一寸?当然。

But as you can see, there was a struggle here.

=> 但正如你所看到的,这里有一场斗争。

She's in the safe room.

=> 她在安全的房间里

What safe room? The one behind that wall.

=> 什么安全的房间?那个墙后面的那个。

Husband didn't say anything about any safe room.

=> 丈夫没有说任何安全的房间。

There's a slight angle to the floor in here.

=> 这里的地板有一个小角度。

You can't f It's The extra weight of the safe room steel reinforcements can cause the floor around it to decline slightly, creating a slope between one and five degrees.

=> 你不能f这是安全室钢增援的额外重量可以导致其周围的地板略微下降,创建一个1至5度的斜坡。

Sometimes I hate it when I'm right.

=> 有时我讨厌它,当我是对的。

For the last time, I loved my wife.

=> 最后一次,我爱我的妻子。

I didn't hurt her, and before this moment, I had no idea there was any safe room in my house.

=> 我没有伤害她,在此之前,我不知道我家有没有安全的房间。

You get why that's hard for us to believe, don't you? The place was gutted before Amy and I moved in two years ago.

=> 你明白为什么我们很难相信,不是吗?艾米和我在两年前搬家之前,这个地方被烧毁了。

She oversaw all the construction.

=> 她监督所有的建设。

I'm sorry, but, uh, are you saying she had it installed, but never told you? How do you do it? Do what? Guess things.

=> 我很抱歉,但是,呃,你是说她安装了它,但是从来没有告诉过你?你怎么做呢?做什么?猜猜看。

I don't guess.

=> 我不猜。

I observe.

=> 我观察。

And once I've observed, I deduce.

=> 一旦我观察,我推断。

You said you could tell from my hands that I used to be a surgeon.

=> 你说你可以从我手中知道我曾经是一名外科医生。

"Hand"-- singular, actually.

=> “手” - 实际上是奇异的。

It was soft, no calluses.

=> 它柔软,没有老茧。

Also, it smelled faintly of beeswax.

=> 另外,它闻到蜂蜡的微微。

Oh, many surgeons, as you know, use a beeswax cream to protect their hands from the dehydrating effects of repeated washings.

=> 噢,如你所知,许多外科医生使用蜂蜡霜来保护他们的手免受反复洗涤的脱水影响。

Well You're no longer practicing, but old habits die hard.

=> 那么你不再练习,但是老习惯很难。

As far as why you gave up your medical career to become a companion-- I'd wager that addiction claimed the life of someone close to you, and his or her death moved you to make drastic changes in your life.

=> 至于为什么你放弃了你的医疗生涯成为同伴 - 我敢打赌,沉溺于对你亲近的人的生命,他或她的死使你感到生命中的巨大变化。

Am I close? What about my father? What about him? How did you know he had an affair? Google.

=> 我关闭了吗?那我父亲呢?那么他呢?你怎么知道他有外遇?谷歌。

Well, not everything is deducible.

=> 那么,并不是所有的事情都可以推论

You-you got us our guy in, and, uh and we're grateful.

=>你,你把我们的家伙带进了我们,呃,我们很感激。

We can take it from here.

=> 我们可以从这里拿走。

Respectfully, Detective, I doubt that very much, 'cause I have reason to believe that Richard Mantlo didn't kill his wife.

=> 尊敬的是,侦探,我非常怀疑,因为我有理由相信理查德·曼特洛没有杀死他的妻子。

Wait, wait, wait.

=> 等等,等等

Wait, wait.

=> 等等。

Come again? Dr.

=> 再来?博士

Mantlo has girls' feet, or hadn't you noticed? He's a size eight if he's an inch.

=> 曼托有女孩的脚,或者你没有注意到?如果他是一英寸的话,他就是八号。

The boot print on his front door was an 11.

=> 他的大门上的开机画面是11。

So? So he was smart.

=> 所以?所以他很聪明。

He wore bigger shoes to throw us off.

=> 他穿着更大的鞋子把我们扔掉。

Did he also wear bigger hands when he strangled his wife? Holmes Well, these strangulation marks are indicative of a man much larger than Mantlo.

=> 当他掐死妻子时,他是不是也戴更大的手?福尔摩斯那么,这些扼杀痕迹就是一个比曼特洛大得多的人。

No just heavier, but-but taller.

=> 不只是更重,但更高。

I'd estimate his height to be somewhere between six foot-one, six foot-three.

=> 我估计他的身高在六尺一六尺三之间。

Your M.

=> 你妈。

E.

=>E.

will come to the same conclusion in a couple of hours.

=> 将在几个小时内得出同样的结论。

I'm delivering it now.

=> 我正在交付。

You're a doctor.

=> 你是个医生

Tell 'em I'm right.

=> 告诉他们我是对的。

I'm not a doctor.

=> 我不是医生。

Were a doctor.

=> 是医生。

Surely you haven't forgotten how bruising works.

=> 你一定还没有忘记瘀伤如何工作。

Okay, yeah, sure, these hands do seem a little small for the bruise pattern, but I With your permission, Captain, I'd like a moment alone with Dr.

=> 好的,是的,当然,这些手对于瘀伤的模式看起来有点小,但是在你的许可下,上尉,我只想和Dr.

Mantlo.

=> Mantlo。

Captain, this You got two minutes.

=> 船长,这你有两分钟。

Tall men in your life-- I'd like a list.

=> 你生命中的高个子 - 我想要一个清单。

Amy was a good person, but if you're here because you think I had something to do with it Dr.

=> 艾米是一个很好的人,但如果你在这里,因为你认为我有什么关系,博士

Mantlo said that you'd made a pass at her at a holiday party last year.

=> 曼特洛说,你去年在假期聚会上通过了她。

Actually, no, I didn't.

=> 其实不,我没有。

I asked her about all the plastic surgery she'd had.

=> 我问她所有的整容手术。

Plastic surgery? Okay, look, I helped plan a fund-raiser for the hospital, two years ago, that was before the surgeries.

=> 整形手术?好的,看,两年前,我帮助筹备了医院筹款,那是在手术之前。

I know I still have the pictures.

=> 我知道我还有照片。

There.

=> 那里。

That's a picture of Amy and Dr.

=> 这是艾米和博士的照片

Mantlo that I took that night, okay? Tell me you wouldn't want to ask her why she did it.

=> 曼托洛,我拿了那晚,好吗?告诉我,你不想问她为什么这样做。

Tell me about the stalking charge brought against you two years ago.

=> 告诉我两年前对你提出的跟踪指控。

I asked my neighbor out.

=> 我问我的邻居。

She overreacted.

=> 她反应过度了。

Hmm.

=> 嗯。

Mr.

=> 先生。

Polk, can you tell us where you were last night? Home alone.

=> 波尔克,你能告诉我们你昨晚在哪里吗?独自在家。

I know.

=> 我知道。

Not much of an alibi, but I don't care, because I didn't do it.

=> 没有太多的不在场,但我不在乎,因为我没有这样做。

Um, did you know that honey was dripping through the ceiling? Yes.

=> 嗯,你知道蜂蜜是从天花板上滴下来的吗?是。

Happens sometimes.

=> 有时会发生。

I take it beekeeping is a hobby.

=> 养蜂是我的爱好。

I'm writing a book.

=> 我正在写一本书。

Practical Handbook of Bee Culture with Some Observations Upon the Segregation of the Queen.

=> 蜜蜂文化实用手册与女王的隔离观。

Up here.

=> 上面这儿。

I've just started Chapter 19.

=> 我刚刚开始第19章。

Would you like to hear the last few paragraphs? Did you talk to the police about that scary administrator guy? I have not.

=> 你想听听最后几段吗?你有没有和警察谈过这个可怕的行政人员?我还没有。

But I thought that Mr.

=> 但我认为,先生

Polk is a prat, no doubt, but his body language said "sub," not "dom.

=> 波尔克毫无疑问是一个宝贵的人物,但是他的肢体语言却是“分”,而不是“dom”。

" I don't see him having the berries to take another life.

=>“我没有看到他有浆果采取另一种生活。

Why do you suppose you hate your job so much? I don't hate my job.

=> 你为什么这么想你呢?我不讨厌我的工作。

You have two alarm clocks.

=> 你有两个闹钟。

No one with two alarm clocks loves their job.

=> 没有两个闹钟的人喜欢他们的工作。

Two alarm clocks means it's a chore for you to get up in the morning.

=> 两个闹钟意味着你早上起床很麻烦。

You don't hate what I do, though.

=> 不过,你并不讨厌我做什么。

That much was obvious when we talked to Mr.

=> 当我们和先生谈话的时候,这很明显

Polk.

=> 波克。

There was a look on your face.

=> 你的脸上有一个看看。

I imagine it was the same look you wore to the O.

=> 我想像着你穿着O的样子

R.

=>R.

when you were still a surgeon.

=> 当你还是外科医生的时候

You're wrong.

=> 你错了。

I know my father secured your services for the next six weeks? The simple truth is, I don't need you.

=> 我知道我父亲在接下来的六个星期内确保了你的服务?简单的事实是,我不需要你。

I'm finished with drugs.

=> 我完成了毒品。

I won't be using them again.

=> 我不会再使用它们。

My advice? Take a six-week holiday.

=> 我的建议?以六个星期的假期。

I promise I won't tell Papa.

=> 我保证我不会告诉爸爸。

I'm gonna need your saliva now.

=> 我现在需要你的唾液。

I take back everything I said last night.

=> 我收回昨晚所说的一切。

You obviously love your job.

=> 你显然爱你的工作。

Couldn't wait to get started this morning.

=> 迫不及待要开始今天上午。

Open you mouth so I can swab it.

=> 张开你的嘴,让我可以擦拭它。

If you're on anything, the strip on the cup will turn blue.

=> 如果你在任何东西上,杯子上的条会变成蓝色。

I have a I have a new theory about our killer.

=> 我有一个关于杀手的新理论。

I think he may have struck at least once before.

=> 我想他以前可能至少击中过一次。

I-- who love what I do-- woke up early and couldn't stop thinking about the ring box he stole from Amy Dampier's living room.

=> 我 - 爱我所做的 - 早早醒来,不住地想着他从Amy Dampier客厅里偷走的戒指盒子。

You said it was some sort of trophy.

=> 你说这是某种奖杯。

And you know what flavor of killers takes trophies, don't you? Serial.

=> 而且你知道杀手的味道是怎样的,不是吗?串行。

Souvenirs help them differentiate between victims.

=> 纪念品帮助他们区分受害者。

It occurred to me that if Amy wasn't our killer's first, though, there might be other cases in common.

=> 我想到,如果艾米不是我们的第一杀手,那么可能还有其他的共同点。

Eileen Renfro.

=> Eileen Renfro。

Savagely beaten and strangled by an intruder in her Bronx home two years ago.

=> 两年前,布朗克斯家中的一名闯入者被凶残的殴打和勒死。

He took a jewelry box on his way out, but left behind a size 11 footprint.

=> 他拿出一个珠宝盒,但留下了11号的足迹。

Drug free.

=> 无毒品。

Congratulations.

=> 恭喜。

Especially striking-- the physical similarities between her and Amy.

=> 特别引人注目 - 她和艾米的身体相似之处。

Both were curvaceous with long red hair.

=> 两人都曲长发红。

You think the killer has a type? The one significant difference in the cases-- Eileen Renfro survived her attack.

=> 你认为杀手有一个类型?案件中的一个显着的区别 - 艾琳Renfro幸存了她的攻击。

I'm sorry.

=> 对不起。

I can see why you think it might be the same guy.

=> 我可以看出你为什么认为这可能是同一个人。

- I just don't think I can help you.

=> - 我只是不认为我可以帮你。

- We know from the police report that the man who assaulted you wore a mask.

=> - 从警方的报告中我们知道,殴打你的男人戴着口罩。

That doesn't mean you can't help us identify him.

=> 这并不意味着你不能帮助我们识别他。

Did he say anything to you? No.

=> 他有没有对你说什么?没有。

I came in through my front door, and he was just there.

=> 我从前门进来,他就在那里。

Did he have a particular scent? Uh I don't think so.

=> 他有特别的气味吗?呃我不这么认为。

Was he tall, short, somewhere in between? I don't know.

=> 他身材矮小,身材矮小吗?我不知道。

I mean, he was on top of me so quickly, his hands were around my throat.

=> 我的意思是,他这么快就在我身上,双手在我的喉咙里。

And what about the mask? What about it? Was it ski, Mexican wrestling, paper plate? Ski.

=> 那么面具呢?那怎么样?是滑雪,墨西哥摔跤,纸碟?滑雪。

Good.

=> 好。

Excellent.

=> 优秀。

So, you got a good look at his eyes.

=> 所以,你好好看看他的眼睛。

Holmes? Two and a half feet? I'm twice that distance from you now.

=>福尔摩斯?两个半英尺?我现在距离你两倍

I can see that your eyes are a lovely brown.

=> 我可以看到你的眼睛是一个可爱的棕色。

I think I'd like you to leave now.

=> 我想我想让你现在离开。

Why? 'Cause I know that you're lying? Mr.

=> 为什么?因为我知道你在说谎?先生。

Holmes! No.

=> 福尔摩斯!没有。

She is.

=> 她是。

You can tell by the crucifix.

=> 你可以从十字架上看出来。

You fiddle with it every time I ask you a question.

=> 每当我问你一个问题,你就摆弄它。

It's-it's pacifying behavior.

=> 这是安抚行为。

It's just elementary haptic communication.

=> 这只是基本的触觉通信。

Just read a book, would you? She did see her attacker's face.

=> 只是读一本书,你会吗?她确实看到了她的攻击者的脸。

Sherlock! I think she might even know who he is! Get out.

=> 福尔摩斯!我想她可能甚至知道他是谁!出去。

You realize that because you protected him two years ago, you have the blood of an innocent woman on your hands, don't you? Perhaps you'd like to go for two or three or four.

=> 你意识到,因为两年前你保护了他,你手上有一个无辜女人的血,不是吗?也许你想去两三四。

That's enough! You're done here.

=> 这就够了!你在这里完成。

Go wait in the car.

=> 去车里等。

What a jerk! I'm I'm really sorry about that.

=> 真是个混蛋!我真的很抱歉

The name of the man who attacked her is Peter Saldua.

=> 袭击她的人的名字是Peter Saldua。

He was her brother's best friend growing up.

=> 他是她哥哥成长的最好的朋友。

His father was abusive, so her parents took him in his senior year of high school.

=> 他的父亲是虐待的,所以她的父母在高中时就把他收养了。

Eileen heard from her brother that he works for a florist in Chelsea.

=> 艾琳从哥哥那里听说他在切尔西做花店。

I knew it.

=> 我就知道。

I knew that if I started a row in there, you'd come to her defense, and if you came to her defense, she might very well tell you the truth.

=> 我知道,如果我在那里开了一排,你就会来辩护,如果你来辩护,她可能会告诉你真相。

You are so full of it.

=> 你太满意了

This is Gregson.

=> 这是格雷格森。

Captain Gregson, Sherlock Holmes.

=> 格雷格森上尉,福尔摩斯。

I'm calling because I believe I've uncovered the name of a strong suspect in the murder of Amy Dampier.

=> 我打电话是因为我相信我发现了杀死艾米·丹皮尔的强烈嫌疑人的名字。

Name wouldn't be Peter Saldua by any chance, would it? How did you know? 'Cause I'm at his house and I'm looking at him right now.

=> 名字不会是彼得·索尔杜阿,是吗?你怎么知道?因为我在他家,我正在看他。

Are you saying he's in police custody? Technically, yeah.

=> 你是说他在警方拘留?技术上,是的。

He's all ours.

=> 他是我们的。

Mailman saw the body through the window.

=> 邮递员从窗户看到了尸体。

Calls 911, said he thought someone on his route had killed himself.

=> 电话911说,他认为他的路上有人杀了自己。

Turns out he was right.

=> 原来他是对的。

The gun was still in Saldua's hand when we got here.

=> 我们到这里时,枪还在Saldua的手中。

Watch the blood spatter.

=> 观察血液飞溅。

We found the ring box from Amy Dampier's home, right here.

=> 我们在这里找到了Amy Dampier家的戒指盒。

Turns out Mantlo and his wife used the florist Saldua worked for.

=> 原来曼特洛和他的妻子曾经使用花店Saldua工作。

They order fresh flowers to the house once a week.

=> 他们每周一次地给房子订购鲜花。

Saldua was the guy who delivered them.

=> Saldua是交付他们的人。

Explains why she would have let him the other night.

=> 解释为什么她会在另一个晚上让他。

What happened over there? Mixed his colors with his whites? Who knows.

=> 那边发生了什么?他的颜色与白人混合?谁知道。

Guy was a nut bar.

=> 盖伊是一个坚果吧。

Did you already take his phone? It hasn't turned up yet, but it will.

=> 你已经拿了他的电话吗?它还没有出现,但会。

You wanted to be the one who found him, didn't you? I don't do what I do for the credit.

=> 你想成为找到他的人,不是吗?我不做我所做的信用。

Then why do you do it? I would like to thank the police, again, for finding the man who killed my wife.

=> 那你为什么这样做?我再次感谢警方找到了杀害我妻子的那个人。

I would've liked to seen him stand trial for what he did She had her mole removed when she changed her look.

=> 我本来希望看到他为他所做的事情而受审。她改变了自己的外表时,她的痣被移除了。

It doesn't make any sense.

=> 这没有任何意义。

She loved that mole.

=> 她爱那个痣。

Before her surgery she turned her head to feature it whenever her picture was taken.

=> 她的手术前,她转过头来,每当她的照片被拍下来的时候。

Where'd you get those photographs? I reached out to Amy's friends via her Facebook page.

=> 你从哪里得到这些照片?我通过她的Facebook页面向艾米的朋友伸出了手。

Harrison Polk was right.

=> 哈里森波尔克是正确的。

She was as beautiful before her surgery as she was after, so why bother? What was the point? Another thing.

=> 她在手术之前和以前一样美丽,为什么要这样呢?这是什么意思?另一件事。

Saldua's phone records indicate he used his cell phone constantly.

=> Saldua的电话记录显示他经常使用手机。

And yet, three days ago, he just stopped.

=> 然而,三天前,他刚刚停下来。

Didn't make a single call.

=> 没有打一个电话。

Didn't send a single text.

=> 没有发送单个文本。

Why? His bank statements meanwhile, there's several checks made out to Dr.

=> 为什么?与此同时,他的银行对账单上还有几张支票给博士

Roland Jessup, Psychologist.

=> 心理学家Roland Jessup。

He seems worth a talking to, no? No? No, 'cause he dropped dead of a coronary, 2010.

=> 他似乎值得交谈,不是吗?没有?不,因为他在2010年死于冠心病。

The Amy Dampier case is over.

=> 艾米·丹皮尔案结束了。

You helped solve it.

=> 你帮忙解决了

No.

=> 没有。

Something's off.

=> 有些事情没有了

I can feel it.

=> 我能感觉到。

What's that? I got us tickets to the opera tonight.

=> 那是什么?我今晚拿到了歌剧票。

Celebrate.

=> 庆祝。

When your father hired me, he mentioned something about you liking it, so I thought-- I went to Le Grande Macabre once, when I was nine, now I'm a buff.

=> 当你的父亲雇用我的时候,他提到了一些你喜欢的事情,所以我想 - 我九岁时曾经去过格兰贝玛(Le Grande Macabre),现在我变成了一个爱好者。

I'm worried about you.

=> 我很担心你

I think you're making things more complicated than they really are, and it tells me that you're struggling.

=> 我认为你让事情比现实更复杂,它告诉我你正在挣扎。

No struggle with anything.

=> 没有与任何事情斗争。

Or haven't you been paying attention the last few days? I've been right about everything.

=> 还是你过去几天没注意过?我对一切都是正确的。

Actually, you haven't.

=> 其实你没有

The day we met you deduced that I gave up being a surgeon to become a companion because I had lost someone close to me.

=> 我们见到你的那一天推断,我放弃了做一名外科医生,成为一名同伴,因为我失去了亲近我的人。

The truth is The truth is that you made a mistake during a surgery that cost a patient his life.

=> 事实是,事实是你在手术过程中犯了一个错误,使病人丧失了生命。

It takes years of study to become a surgeon, not to mention tremendous ego.

=> 需要多年的学习才能成为一名外科医生,更不用说巨大的自我了。

Surgeons don't just leave to become addict-sitters.

=> 外科医生不只是离开成为吸毒者。

They're forced out.

=> 他们被迫离开了

And they're only forced out if they commit the sin of malpractice.

=> 如果他们犯了渎职罪,他们只会被迫离开。

I knew it would be a sore subject so I made up the bit about your friend to spare your feelings.

=> 我知道这将是一个痛苦的主题,所以我弥补了你的朋友的一点,以免你的感受。

That was very big of you.

=> 那真是太大了

How do you know the patient died? How do you know I didn't just leave him paralyzed or in a coma? The parking ticket! The one you had in your purse.

=> 你怎么知道病人死了?你怎么知道我不是让他瘫痪或昏迷?停车票!你在钱包里的那个。

It was You incurred it two weeks ago near the corner of 86th and Third.

=> 这是你在两个星期前的第86和第三个角落附近招致的。

The only thing there is Carver Cemetery.

=> 唯一有Carver公墓的是

Obviously you were visiting a grave.

=> 显然你正在拜访一个坟墓。

Not a parent's grave, of course, Google indicates that they're both alive and well.

=> 当然,不是父母的坟墓,谷歌表示他们都活着。

Siblings? No.

=> 兄弟姐妹?没有。

Carver is a pauper's field.

=> 卡佛是一个贫穷的领域。

The picture that you keep on your phone of Mum and Dad says that they're well-to-do.

=> 你在妈妈和爸爸的电话上留下的照片说他们很好。

No sibling of yours would be interred in a place like that.

=> 你的兄弟姐妹不会被埋在这样的地方。

So a surgeon who's no longer a surgeon, a parking violation incurred outside poor man's cemetery, and two parents who are as moneyed as they are alive.

=>因此,一个不再是外科医生的外科医生,在穷人墓地以外发生的停车违规事件,还有两个和他们一样有钱的父母。

You add it all up.

=> 你把它全部加起来。

What does it say? You were visiting the grave of the man that you let die on your operating table.

=> 它说什么?你正在拜访那个让你死在手术台上的人的坟墓。

It's so incredible, the way that you can solve people just by looking at them.

=> 这太不可思议了,只要看着他们就可以解决问题。

I noticed you don't have any mirrors around here.

=> 我注意到你在这里没有任何镜子。

And what's that supposed to mean? It means I think you know a lost cause when you see one.

=> 那应该是什么意思?这意味着我认为当你看到一个失败的原因时你就知道了。

Tomorrow I'll arrange for a new companion, but tonight I've got plans.

=> 明天我会安排一个新的同伴,但今晚我有计划。

Here you go.

=> 干得好。

Everything your dead shrink had on my dead friend.

=> 你的死亡缩小了我死去的朋友的一切。

You can thank me.

=> 你可以感谢我。

It's dusty.

=> 它是多尘的

The guy's been dead almost two years.

=> 那家伙已经死了差不多两年了。

His widow had all his stuff in storage.

=> 他的遗had把所有的东西都储藏起来了。

You're lucky she even let me take a look.

=> 她很幸运,甚至让我看看。

According to this, Saldua never told him about the attack on Eileen Renfro.

=> 据此,Saldua从来没有告诉他有关Eileen Renfro的袭击事件。

Just that he had an obsession with redhead women, and a tendency towards violence.

=> 只是他对红头发女性痴迷,并且倾向于暴力。

Want something? "Mr.

=> 想要一些东西? “先生。

Saldua, now obsessed with his own recovery, "has taken to recording our sessions with his phone, so he can listen to them again and again.

=> 现在沉迷于自己的恢复的索尔多,“已经开始用他的电话记录我们的会议,所以他可以一次又一次地听他们。

" Has the phone turned up yet? No.

=>“电话有没有打开?

I'm starting to think he lost it.

=> 我开始觉得他输了。

Listen, I got to take a leak.

=> 听着,我要泄漏。

Keep an eye on this coat, will ya? God, it feels good! Whether it's me, or both of us your ass is mine! You're both dead! Rage.

=> 留意这件外套,会吗?上帝,感觉很好!无论是我,还是我们双方你的屁股都是我的!你们都死了!愤怒。

He felt rage.

=> 他感到愤怒。

Watson! Watson! Excuse me.

=> 沃森!沃森!打扰一下。

Oh, my foot! Excuse me.

=> 哦,我的脚!打扰一下。

Peter Saldua felt rage the night he killed Amy Dampier.

=> 彼得·萨尔杜阿(Peter Saldua)在杀死艾米·丹皮尔的那个夜晚感到愤怒。

Now he had some measure of control You're not here right now.

=> 现在他有一些控制措施你现在不在这里。

I don't see you.

=> 我没看见你

I don't hear you Shall I speak up?! He had some measure of control with Eileen Renfro, but not with her.

=> 我没有听到你要我说出来吗?他与Eileen Renfro有一些控制权,但是没有和她在一起。

Why? Tell me, what exactly, does a Xanax tablet look like? Small, white, ovular-- why? Detective Abreu, please.

=> 为什么?告诉我,Xanax平板电脑到底是什么样的?小,白,卵圆 - 为什么?请告诉阿布雷乌。

Shh.

=> 嘘。

"Shh" yourself.

=> “嘘”自己。

Not even on key.

=> 甚至没有关键。

Abreu.

=> 阿布雷乌。

It's Sherlock Holmes.

=> 这是福尔摩斯。

Make it quick, Prince Charles.

=> 快点,查尔斯王子。

I was just on my way out.

=> 我刚刚出去。

The pile vial from Saldua's desk, I know it was taken into evidence.

=> Saldua的桌子上的小瓶,我知道它被拿来作证。

I need you to find it for me.

=> 我需要你为我找到它。

Hold on.

=> 等一下。

Now what? The pills inside should be white and ovular, but they're not, are they? They're round and pink.

=> 怎么办?里面的药丸应该是白色和卵白的,但它们不是,是吗?他们是圆形和粉红色的。

How did you know? I need a ride, right now.

=> 你怎么知道?我现在需要搭车。

I'm in the middle of something.

=> 我正处于某种东西的中间。

You were right the other day.

=> 你那天是对的。

About Eileen Renfro.

=> 关于Eileen Renfro。

I had no idea she would respond to you the way that she did.

=> 我不知道她会如何回应你。

I just told you I did because I was embarrassed I'd lost my temper.

=> 我刚刚告诉你,我做了,因为我很尴尬,我发脾气了。

Would I have gotten to the truth some other way? Of course, but you got me there faster.

=> 我会以其他方式了解真相吗?当然,但是你让我更快。

Now, please, how fast can you get me to Sanbridge Hospital? You were Peter Saldua's last therapist, weren't you? You started treating him, what, Probably just a few weeks before you talked your wife into all that plastic surgery.

=> 现在请问,你能把我送到三桥医院多快?你是Peter Saldua最后的治疗师,不是吗?你开始对他进行治疗,可能就在你让你的妻子进入整个整形手术的前几个星期。

Excuse me? Saldua wanted to fix himself.

=> 打扰一下? Saldua想要修复自己。

Dr.

=> 博士

Jessup was his first attempt.

=> 杰塞普是他的第一次尝试。

You were his second.

=> 你是他的第二个。

It's quite a bit of luck, that.

=> 那真是太幸运了。

You, a man with a wife he wanted dead, stumbling across him, a man with an obsessive personality and a history of violence.

=> 你是一个有妻子的男人,他想死了,他磕磕绊绊地坐着,一个有着迷人个性和暴力史的男人。

Hmm.

=> 嗯。

Only problem was, of course, Amy didn't fit his victim profile, did she? But you accounted for that by pressuring her to alter her appearance until she did.

=> 当然,唯一的问题是,艾米不适合他的受害者档案,是吗?但是你通过压她改变自己的外表来解释它,直到她做到了。

Mr.

=> 先生。

Holmes, right? We met the other day? Yeah.

=> 福尔摩斯,对吧?我们见过面吗?是啊。

The pill vial from Saldua's home came from you.

=> Saldua家里的药瓶来自你。

Sample from the hospital, no doubt.

=> 毫无疑问,来自医院的样本。

Almost impossible to trace.

=> 几乎不可能追查。

He thought he was taking tranquilizers, but he wasn't, was he? He was taking a steroid.

=> 他以为他在服用镇定剂,但他不是,是吗?他正在服用类固醇。

You were whipping him into a killing frenzy.

=> 你正在把他弄疯狂的疯狂。

A frenzy that only made him more and more confused, more violent, more likely to give in to his terrible compulsions.

=> 一场狂乱使得他越来越困惑,更加暴力,更可能屈服于他的可怕的强迫。

I never even heard the name Peter Saldua until the police told me he was the man who killed Amy.

=> 直到警方告诉我他是杀死艾米的那个人,我才听说过彼得·索尔杜的名字。

Bollocks.

=> 胡说。

I imagine that you took to meeting at odd places at odd times, so you'd never be seen together, and then when the time was right you took advantage of his job as a delivery man to place him in Amy's orbit.

=> 我想象你是在奇怪的时候开会,所以你们不会一起被人看见,然后当时机成熟时,你们把他的工作当成送货员,把他放在艾米的轨道上。

You arranged for flowers to be sent to the house once a week, 'cause you needed him to see her.

=> 你安排花一周送到家,因为你需要他去见她。

You needed him to become obsessed with her.

=> 你需要他迷恋她。

You loaded him like a weapon.

=> 你把他装得像武器

Then you pointed him squarely at your own wife.

=> 然后你直截了当地指着你自己的妻子。

You're insane.

=> 你疯了

No, he was insane, Doctor.

=> 不,他疯了,医生。

And you took advantage.

=> 你利用了。

And then after you'd murdered him, you made it look like a suicide.

=> 然后你杀了他之后,你看起来像是自杀

You took his phone.

=> 你拿了他的电话。

Why? Well, because he'd taken to recording your sessions, as well.

=> 为什么?那么,因为他也会记录你的会话。

Problem? Of course not.

=> 问题?当然不是。

Killing him was always part of the plan.

=> 杀死他总是计划的一部分。

You'd just take the phone after you'd done the deed.

=> 你做完事情之后,你就拿着电话。

Hypothetically, Mr.

=> 假设,先生

Holmes, a man wants out of his marriage to a very wealthy wife.

=> 福尔摩斯,一个男人想要嫁给一个非常富有的妻子。

He knows that during the course of their relationship, he signed a prenuptial agreement that gives him nothing if he leaves her, and a living trust that gives him everything if she dies.

=> 他知道,在他们的关系过程中,他签署了一份婚前协议,如果他离开了她,什么也不给他,还有一个活生生的信任,如果她死了,就给他一切。

Hypothetically, wouldn't that man be smarter to look for a way to trigger the clauses in the second document as opposed to the first? What did he say? He said that he did it.

=> 假设,那么这个男人是不是会更聪明地寻找一种方法来触发第二个文件中的条款而不是第一个?他说什么?他说他做到了。

Well, we have to tell the police.

=> 那么,我们必须告诉警方。

No point.

=> 没有意义。

We don't have any proof.

=> 我们没有任何证据。

He knows it.

=> 他知道。

Need your car keys.

=> 需要你的车钥匙。

Better.

=>更好。

I'm sorry.

=> 对不起。

Not just for your car, but for the way I spoke to you earlier.

=> 不只是为了你的车,而是我早些时候跟你说过的话。

I knew that the death of your patient would be a sore subject.

=> 我知道你病人的死亡将是一个痛苦的课题。

I just Couldn't help yourself.

=> 我只是无法自拔。

Yeah, I'm starting to see how that's kind of a thing with you.

=> 是的,我开始看到你怎么样了。

I assume you've told my father about what happened tonight.

=> 我想你已经告诉了我父亲今晚发生了什么事。

I'm going to miss that brownstone.

=> 我会想念那个褐石。

Actually, you're not.

=> 其实,你不是。

I spoke with him, and since what you did at the hospital had nothing to do with drugs, he's agreed to give you another chance.

=> 我和他谈过话,既然你在医院做的和毒品无关,他同意给你一个机会。

You've decided to stay on as my companion, haven't you? You never would have agreed if you hadn't I'm very pleased Watson.

=> 你决定继续作为我的同伴,不是吗?如果你没有,我永远不会同意,我很高兴沃森。

Oh, for myself, of course, but for you.

=> 哦,对于我自己,当然,但对你。

I happen to think there's some hope for you as an investigator.

=> 我碰巧认为你作为调查人员有一些希望。

I want you to let me in on the rest of the plan.

=> 我希望你让我参与其余的计划。

To get Mantlo.

=> 得到曼特洛。

I know you wouldn't have wrecked my car unless it was part of some elaborate temper tantrum.

=> 我知道你不会破坏我的车,除非它是脾气暴躁的一部分。

Correct.

=> 正确。

In that case, I want you to tell me about London.

=> 在这种情况下,我希望你能告诉我关于伦敦的事情。

Big place.

=> 大地方。

Lots of rain.

=> 很多雨。

I want you to tell me about what happened to you in London.

=> 我想让你告诉我在伦敦发生了什么事。

Why is it so important to you? Because if I'm gonna stay with you, I need to know everything.

=> 为什么这对你很重要?因为如果我要和你在一起,我需要知道一切。

Actually, you don't need to know anything other than that I'm a recovering addict.

=> 其实,除了我是一个正在恢复的瘾君子之外,你不需要知道什么。

You want to know about London because you think it'll connect us in a more meaningful way.

=> 你想了解伦敦,因为你认为它会以更有意义的方式把我们联系起来。

But in case you hadn't noticed, I don't have meaningful connections.

=> 但是,如果你没有注意到,我没有有意义的联系。

Why are you smiling? Because now I know it was a woman.

=> 你为什么笑?因为现在我知道这是一个女人。

What makes you say that? You're trying too hard.

=> 是什么让你这么说?你太努力了

Just like you were the other day with that tattooed lady.

=> 就像你那天和那个纹身的女士一样。

All that sexist repellent crap.

=> 所有那些性别歧视的废话废话。

You can connect to people.

=> 你可以连接到人。

It just frightens you.

=> 它只是吓倒你。

My bail hearing is at 9:00 tomorrow.

=> 我的保释听证明天是9点。

I trust I'll see you there.

=> 我相信我会在那里见到你。

You're late, Miss Watson.

=> 沃森小姐,你迟到了。

That barrister was rubbish.

=> 那位大律师是垃圾。

I need to show you something.

=> 我需要告诉你一些事情。

This is Peter Saldua's medical file.

=> 这是Peter Saldua的医疗档案。

Look under the "known allergies" heading.

=> 看看“已知过敏”标题下。

This was taken the morning his body was found.

=> 这是他的尸体被发现的早晨。

Weird, right? No, actually.

=> 奇怪,对吧?不,实际上。

Not even a little.

=> 一点也不是。

Dr.

=> 博士

Mantlo? Oh.

=> Mantlo?哦。

Sorry for the wait.

=> 抱歉,久等了。

I appreciate you giving me an opportunity to apologize face-to-face for what happened last night.

=> 我感谢你给我一个机会,为昨晚发生的事情面对面道歉。

I can't promise it'll change my mind about suing the department over what your consultant did to my car, but it's a start.

=> 我不能保证它会改变我的意见,就是你的顾问对我的车起诉了什么,但是这是一个开始。

There is, uh, just one thing I wanted to ask you.

=> 呃,我只想问你一件事。

Did you ever treat Peter Saldua as a patient? You have a funny way of saying you're sorry, Captain.

=> 你曾经把Peter Saldua当成病人吗?上尉,你有一个有趣的方式说你很抱歉。

It's a simple question, Doctor.

=> 医生,这是一个简单的问题。

No.

=> 没有。

I never treated Peter Saldua.

=> 我从来没有对彼得·索尔杜阿。

I never even met the man.

=> 我从来没见过这个男人

Now, if that's it, I am late for an appointment with my attorney.

=> 现在,如果是这样的话,我迟到了和律师的约会。

Detective! You know you're just digging yourself deeper, putting this man in the same room with me? Dr.

=> 侦探!你知道你只是在深入挖掘,把这个人和我放在同一个房间里?博士

Mantlo, this is a medical form completed by Peter Saldua for another of his doctors.

=> 曼托,这是由彼得·索尔杜阿为他的另一位医生完成的医疗表格。

As I've told you before, Mr.

=> 正如我以前告诉过你的,先生

Holmes-- I was never My assistant, Miss Watson, was perusing it last night when she very astutely noticed that Saldua had a rather strong allergy to rice.

=> 福尔摩斯 - 我从来没有做过我的助理,华生小姐,昨天晚上她仔细的注意到,萨尔杜阿对大米有过敏反应。

This is ridiculous.

=> 这是荒唐的。

Hmm.

=> 嗯。

As I was saying, Miss Watson noticed Saldua's allergy to rice, so you can imagine her confusion when she remembered seeing a sack of the stuff sitting on one of his shelves.

=> 正如我所说,沃森小姐注意到萨尔达对大米的过敏,所以当她想起看到一堆东西坐在他的货架上的时候,你可以想象她的困惑。

We also found a credit card receipt that told us he had bought it exactly three days before his death.

=> 我们还发现一张信用卡收据,告诉我们他已经在他死前三天才买了。

Odd that, right? Him going to the store and buying the one thing he's allergic to.

=> 奇怪的是,对不对?他去商店购买他过敏的东西。

Odder still, it was the same day he stopped using his cell phone.

=> 呃,还是那天,他停止使用他的手机。

First, I thought that was by choice.

=> 首先,我认为这是由选择。

Then I remembered the overturned washing machine.

=> 然后我想起了被推翻的洗衣机。

What does a bag of rice and an overturned washing machine have to do with anything? I was wrong the other day when I accused you of taking Saldua's phone after you murdered him.

=> 一袋米饭和一个翻转的洗衣机与什么有关?那天我错了,当我指责你杀了他之后服用了Saldua的电话。

You wanted to take it, but you couldn't, could you? 'Cause you couldn't find it.

=> 你想拿走,但是你不能,可以吗?因为你找不到它。

He laundered it, you see? Left it in his pocket when he put his trousers in the wash.

=> 他洗了,你明白吗?把裤子放在洗衣袋里放在口袋里。

But the time he realized, it was too late.

=> 但是他意识到的时间已经太晚了。

The phone that he'd turned into a virtual library of his therapy sessions was no longer functional.

=> 他变成虚拟图书馆的电话已经失效了。

Furious with himself and suffering the effects of what he couldn't possibly have known was steroid intoxication, he destroyed the washer in a fit of rage.

=> 他对自己感到愤怒,并遭受了他不可能知道的类固醇中毒的后果,于是愤怒地摧毁了洗衣机。

And then he went to the nearest grocer's and purchased a bag of rice.

=> 然后他去了最近的杂货店买了一袋米饭。

Rice, as you're apparently not aware, is a natural desiccant.

=> 大米,你显然不知道,是一种天然的干燥剂。

It can be used to absorb moisture from electronic devices that have been immersed in water.

=> 它可以用来吸收浸入水中的电子设备的水分。

We went to Saldua's home this morning and examined his bag of rice.

=> 我们今天早上去了Saldua家,检查了他的一袋米饭。

You'll never guess what we found inside.

=> 你永远不会猜到我们在里面找到什么。

Her name is Amy.

=> 她的名字是艾米。

And, um, when I see her, I get these feelings, and I Please, Dr.

=> 而且,当我看到她的时候,我得到了这些感觉,我请,Dr.

Mantlo, you need to help me.

=> 曼托,你需要帮助我。

You need to tell me how to stop myself from hurting her.

=> 你需要告诉我如何阻止自己伤害她。

I don't want to hurt her.

=> 我不想伤害她

Please! It's okay, Peter.

=> 请!没关系,彼得。

It's It's okay.

=> 这没关系。

I'm here for you.

=> 我在这里为你。

Let's try upping your meds, see where that leads us.

=> 让我们试试看你的药水,看看我们在哪里。

now the two-one count.

=> 现在是二人数。

There's a drive deep into center field! That has got to be Yes! A home run for Ryerson Can we please go to dinner now? It's the bottom of the ninth, the Mets are within one, and no one is out.

=> 有一个深入中心场的驱动器!那肯定是的!瑞尔森的全垒打我们现在可以去吃晚饭吗?这是第九名的底部,大都会是在一个,没有人出去。

You said you were gonna watch with me to make up for last night.

=>你说你昨天晚上要和我一起去看看。

That's before I got hungry.

=> 那是在我饿了之前。

Yeah, well, just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it isn't awesome, okay? Actually, Miss Watson, quite familiar with the American pastime.

=> 是啊,就因为你不明白的东西并不意味着它不可怕,好吗?其实,华生小姐对美国人的消遣很熟悉。

The other addicts at Hemdale would often gather in the common room to watch the matches on the telly.

=> Hemdale的其他吸毒者往往聚集在公共休息室观看电视上的比赛。

They're not "matches," they're "games.

=> 他们不是“比赛”,他们是“比赛”。

" Truth be told, I find the science of the sport quite fascinating.

=>“说实话,我觉得这项运动的科学相当迷人。

All of the statistical analysis, all of the strategy.

=> 所有的统计分析,所有的策略。

So if you'll allow me to save us both a little time Here he comes again.

=> 所以,如果你能让我挽救我们两个小时,他又来了。

Pop up to center.

=> 弹出中心。

Intentional walk, game-ending double play.

=> 故意散步,游戏结束双重打法。

Final score-- Reds of Cincinnati-- three, Metropolitans of New York-- two.

=> 最后的得分 - 辛辛那提红人 - 三,纽约都市人 - 两人。

Yeah, right.

=> 对,对。

Nice try.

=> 不错的尝试。

A high fly ball again I'll meet you at the door.

=> 高飞球,我会在门口见到你。

caught Elvis Costello: Watchin' the Detectives Bottom of the ninth There's a ground ball, right behind second No! Oh! Damn! Nice girls, not one little defect Cellophane shrink-wrapped, so correct Red dogs under illegal legs She looks so good that he gets down and begs She's watchin' the detectives

=> 抓住了埃尔维斯·科斯特洛:看着第九名的侦探底部有一个地面球,在第二后面没有!哦!该死的!好女孩,不是一个小缺点玻璃纸收缩包装,所以正确的红色狗在非法腿下她看起来如此之好,他下来,乞求她在看着侦探

上一篇:荷乙足球直播在哪看(荷乙直播精英俱乐部VS海牙 高清录像转播观看集锦 赛程资讯推荐)
下一篇:奥萨苏纳vs巴萨罗那(西甲莱万皮克染红 拉菲尼亚献绝杀 巴萨21逆转奥萨苏纳暂5分领跑)
相关文章
返回顶部小火箭